Coriander or Dhaniya Chautney is one of the favourite and most common dip in India. This chutney is not only taken with samosa, kachori, pakoras etc, but it’s also tasty along with your regular meals. Indians like variety in their meal. Chutneys not only offer variety in taste but are also easy and less time-consuming. This recipe uses coriander leaves, green chillies and garlic as base ingredients and the use of some sweet and sour flavour of sugar and tamarind will give a new dimension to its taste.
Image : Coriander Chutney
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Making Time : 5 minutes
- Total Time : 10 minutes
- Serve : 1 small bowl
- Coriander or Fresh Dhaniya Leaves (100 gm)
- Green Chilli (1)
- Garlic Cloves (5-6)
- Salt (to taste)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
- Tamarind Paste (1 tsp) or Lemon Juice (1 tsp)
- Water (1 tsp)
Add coriander leaves, garlic cloves and green chilli into a blender
Blend and make a coarse paste
Add tamarind paste and sugar
Blend again and make a smooth paste
- You can also make this chutney by using Indian stone grinder or shil nora.
- Serve with pakora, samosa, chat or paratha.