Boondi Raita is one of the most popular raita of North India. This is one of the easiest curd preparation which anyone can prepare within minuets. Boondi Raita is basically the combination of yogurt or curd and crispy boondi with the mild flavour of spices. It goes very well with biriyani, pulao or paratha. For more Raita recipes, search here .
Image : Boondi Raita
- Preparation Time : 2 minutes
- Making Time : 5 minutes
- Total Time : 7 minutes
- Serve : 1 bowl
- Curd or Yogurt (1/2 cup)
- Boondi (4-5 tbsp)
- Cumin Powder ((1/4 tsp)
- Red Chilli Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Chaat Masala (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Powdered Sugar (1 tsp)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves (1 tbsp)
- Whisk yogurt with wire whisk till smooth.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, chaat masala, salt and powdered sugar into the whisked yogurt and whisk again. Mix everything well.
- Now add boondi into the bowl and combine all the ingredients evenly.
- Lastly add finely chopped coriander leaves and give a stir with a spoon.
- Your Boondi Raita is ready to serve.
Add all the spices, sugar and salt
Mix them well
Add chopped coriander leaves
- Alter the spices and seasoning as per your taste.
- If you want the crunch of boondi, add them into the yogurt before serving.
- Serve cold with biriyani, pulao, paratha or kulcha.
To get more recipes via Email , Subscribe to our Newsletter . Also follow us on Youtube .