If you want something healthy yet yummy in your breakfast, here is a super quick and tasty recipe for you from my collection. It’s a simple vegetable sandwich with a surprise of yogurt inside. It’s an Indian style sandwich which your kids will also like to eat. If you are a heath conscious person, you can have this yummy meal as your breakfast or brunch to change your taste.
Image : Vegetable Yogurt Sandwich
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- Making Time : 5 minutes
- Total Time : 15 minutes
- Serve For : 2
- Bread (4 slices)
- Yogurt (1/4 cup)
- Onion (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Tomato (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Cabbage (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Carrot (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Cucumber (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Black Pepper Powder (1/4th tsp)
- Powdered Sugar (1 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, add yogurt and beat for a while.
- Now in the yogurt, mix pepper powder, salt, sugar powder and stir everything with a spoon.
- When the yogurt dressing is done, add sliced onion, carrot, cabbage, tomato and cucumber into the dressing and mix all the ingredients with a spoon very well.
- After the sandwich stuffing is done, you can keep this into refrigerator for 30 minutes and then use it, or if you don’t have that much of time, use it immediately .
- Now cut the bread slices into half from the middle and pour the stuffing on one piece. Then cover with another slice of bread.
- Serve with tomato and chilli sauce.
Take yogurt into a bowl
Add pepper powder
Add sugar powder
Add all the vegetables, sliced onion, carrot, cabbage, tomato and cucumber
Mix everything with a spoon evenly
Put the mixture on a bread slice
Cover with another slice and your sandwich is ready to serve
- You can also grill this sandwich in a sandwich griller before serving.