Malai Ladoo is a very simple recipe which you can make by using only two ingredients, Paneer and Condensed milk. This is one of the instant and easiest way to make these delicious ladoos. Malai ladoo is a very popular sweet in North India. You can make them in any festivals and occasions. Even beginners can try this sweet easily.
Image : Malai Ladoo
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Cooking Time : 15 minutes
- Making Time : 10 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Makes : 8 ladoos
- Paneer or Chenna (250 gm)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (1/2 cup)
- Cardamom Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Rose Essence (2-3 drops)
- Take paneer or chenna on a plate [you can read the entire process of how to make Chenna Here].
- Knead the chenna with the palm of your hand until become soft and creamy, it will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Put the chenna in a kadai or pan and mix with condensed milk.
- Mix it well and put the kadai on flame. Cook it on low flame by stirring constantly.
- After 5 minutes, sprinkle cardamom powder and mix it very well.
- Keep stirring until the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides of the kadai. It will take around 15 minutes.
- When the mixture is ready, remove the kadai from heat and add rose essence. Mix it very well and place the mixture on a plate.
- Allow the mixture to cool down completely, for about 30 minutes.
- After it cools down, rub it with your fingers and make ladoos by taking small portions from the mixture.
- Decorate the ladoos with almond slices or pistachios or cardamom powder, and serve.
Take chenna on a plate
Make a smooth dough
Put the chenna in a kadai
Add condensed milk
Mix it well
Put the kadai on flame and cook on low flame
After 5 minutes add cardamom powder
After 10 minutes
After 15 minutes the mixture is ready, switch off the flame
Add rose essence
Place it on a plate and let it cool down completely
After it cools down, rub it with your fingers
Take small portion
- Do not forget to stir the mixture constantly while cooking on flame.
- You can store them for 5-6 days in refrigerator.