After every main course, dessert is a must item in the festivals or in our regular life, and when it comes to Banana and Coconut, both are equally favourite of mine. So I thought of tried something new which can be made very easily and tests delicious as well. Coconut Banana Delight is something which we can make very quickly and impress our guests or family with its mouth-watering flavour.
Image : Coconut Banana Delight
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Coking Time : 10 minutes
- Total Time : 15 minutes
- Serve for : 2
- Banana (2 medium size) /roughly mashed
- Grated Coconut (4 tbsp)
- Water (4 tbsp)
- Coconut Milk (2 tbsp)
- Fresh Cream (2 tbsp)
- Vanilla Essence (1/8 tsp)
- Sugar (2 tsp)
- Dry Fruits [Cashew,Almond,Raisins] /chopped
- First you have to mash the Bananas, but do not mash them smoothly. Make sure that they have a grainy consistency.
- Now Put a pan on a low heat, add water in the pan and wait for them to bubble.
- When its bublling , add the mashed bananas and mix them with the water .
- After stirring, add Coconut milk and fresh cream and give a stir.
- Then add grated Coconut, Vanilla Essence and Sugar, mix all the ingredients well and cook for 2-3 minutes on a low flame.
- When almost done add the chopped dry fruits and put off the flame.
- Mix the dry fruits with the gravy and pour them on serving bowls.
- Refrigerate them for a couple of hours and serve cold.
Add mashed bananas
Stir them for few minutes
Add Coconut Milk
Add Fresh Cream
Add grated Coconut
Add Vanilla Essence
Add Chopped Dry fruits
Mix all ingredients and serve cold
- If you directly put the bananas into the heated pan without water, they will get burnt.
- Serve cold.