We all are familiar with the word Vermicelli or Semiya, and we make different types of dishes with this. It only needs a few minutes to cook this. I was thinking of making something different yet delicious recipe which I can make very easily with vermicelli, and I got the idea of cooking this with chocolate, which your children will love most.
Image : Chocolate Vermicelli Delight
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 25 minutes
- Serve for : 2
- Vermicelli ( 1/2 cup)
- Milk (2 cups)
- Sugar ( 4 tbsp)
- Cocoa Powder (1 tbsp)
- Butter (1 tsp)
- Chocolate Sauce (1 tbsp) /for garnishing
- Dark Chocolate /for garnishing
- Cashew and Raisins /for garnishing
- At first we have to roast the vermicelli. For this, take a pan and add butter. Put the vermicelli into the pan and roast them until they become golden brown.
- Take them out from the pan and put aside.
- Now add milk into the pan and boil them on a low heat.
- While the milk is boiling, take 4 tbsp of milk in a bowl and add cocoa powder. Stir and mix them very well.
- Now add the cocoa milk mixture into the boiling milk and keep stirring.
- Then add the roasted vermicelli into the milk and cook them by stirring constantly on a medium heat.
- When the vermicelli become soft, add sugar. Stir and wait for them to dissolve into the mixture.
- The mixture will become thick and dark, then put off the flame.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with chocolate sauce, cashew and raisins.
Add butter into a pan
Put the vermicelli and roast them
Roast until become golden brown
Set them aside
Add milk into a pan
Mix milk and cocoa powder in a bowl
Add the cocoa milk mixture into the boiling milk
Lastly add sugar
For garnishing, dip the cashew and raisins into chocolate sauce
- Serve cold.
- You can serve this dish as a dessert in party or any function.