Chocolate Ladoo is a very easy and simple no-cook recipe that you can make within a few minutes. This ladoos are filled with the yumminess of chocolate, the richness of dates and the perfect crunch of dry fruits. This is a guilt-free dessert that you can snack on any time. It is also a healthy option to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Image : Chocolate Ladoo
- Preparation Time : 0 minute
- Making Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 15 minutes
- Makes : 10 ladoos
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (2 tbsp)
- Dates (1 cup) /without seeds
- Walnut (1 tbsp)
- Cashew Nuts (1 tbsp)
- Almonds (1 tbsp)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Vanilla Essence (1 tsp)
- Water (4 tsp)
- Put all the dry fruits along with a pinch of salt into a grinder and make a fine powder.
- After that, add dates, cocoa powder and vanilla essence in the same jar and grind for 1 minute. It will become like crumble.
- Then add 4 tsp of water and again blend the mixture for 1-2 minutes until all the ingredients are combined together.
- You will get a sticky chocolatey dough. Put the mixture on a plate.
- Grease your palm and start making ladoos by taking small portions from the Choco dates mixture.
- Serve immediately or you can refrigerate them up to 3 weeks.
Take all the dry fruits
Put them in a grinder
Grind into a fine powder
Add vanilla essence
Add cocoa powder
Add 4 tsp water
Again blend and make a sticky dough
Place the dough on a plate
- You can store the ladoos in an air tight container and refrigerate up to 3 weeks.