Spaghetti or Pasta is one of the most favourite item of kids and teenagers, and it does not take too much time to cook. As I love spicy food, I made them with a spicy touch, and it really tastes so yummy.
Image : Spicy Spaghetti with Red Sauce
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 35 minutes
- Serve for : 1
- Spaghetti (1 cup) /boiled
- Vegetable Oil (2 tbsp)
- Red Onion (1 cup) /sliced
- Capsicum (1/2 cup) /diced
- Soy Sauce (1 tsp)
- Red Chilli Garlic Sauce (2 tsp)
- Red Pepper Sauce (10 drops)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper Powder (2 pinch)
- First take a pan and boil water and salt, and when it starts boiling, drop spaghetti into boiling water, stir and cook until al dente for about 15 minutes.
- When they done, drain the water and let them dry.
- Now take a pan, put oil over medium heat.
- Once hot add the sliced onion and stir them for a while.
- After 2 minutes when the onions became caramelised add chopped capsicum and salt, saute them for a minute on a medium heat.
- Now its time to add the sauce, add soy sauce, Chilli Garlic Sauce and Red pepper Sauce one by one then give a stir.
- When done add boiled spaghetti and mix them with all the ingredients very well.
- Sprinkle a pinch of black pepper powder, cook them for another 2 minutes and your dish is ready to serve.
Put onion and saute them for a minute
Add soy sauce
Add chilli garlic sauce
Add few drops of red pepper sauce
Stir them well
Add the boiled spaghetti
Add a pinch of black pepper powder and mix
- Boil the spaghetti very well until they cook completely. This is the most time-consuming part of the recipe. The spaghetti I am using here it takes almost 25 minutes to get boil.
- Do not put the red pepper sauce more than mentioned here, because it gives a lot of spiciness in a few drops.
To get more recipes via Email , Subscribe to our Newsletter . Also follow us on Youtube .