Vanilla Muffins are everyone’s favourite, and we can easily make them at home also. It’s a very simple yet delicious one and if you are a fresher in baking this would be a very good one for you. These muffins are very tasty, moist and full of buttery flavour.Hope you will enjoy them with your kids and family.
Image : Soft Vanilla Butter Muffin
- Preparation Time : 15 minutes
- Cooking Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Makes : 10 muffins
- Plain Flour (4 tbsp)
- Powdered Sugar (5 tbsp)
- Baking Powder (1 tsp)
- Butter (50 gm) /room temperature
- Egg (1)
- Vanilla essence (1/2 tsp)
- Milk (2 tbsp)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Wafer and Chocolate Sauce (for garnishing)
- In a bowl, take 50 g of butter and beat them for 1 minute.
- After beating, add sieved powdered sugar into butter and beat them for another 2-3 minutes until the batter becomes a little bit fluffy.
- Now in the mixture add egg and whisk them finely.
- Then add baking powder, vanilla essence, salt and milk one by one and whisk all the ingredients well.
- Its time to add the final ingredient, i.e. plain flour. Sieve the flour and add into the batter. Whisk for 4-5 minutes until the batter becomes smooth and soft.
- Now take your muffin moulds and grease them with butter. Pour the batter into the moulds, filling 1/2 full.
- Bake them for 15-20 minutes at 180 C.
- When they are done, take them out from the moulds and serve.
Take 50 g of butter
Add sieved powdered sugar
Whisk them to make a smooth batter
Add baking powder
Add vanilla essence
Add sieved flour
Beat them and until become a smooth batter
Pour them into muffin moulds
Bake them for 15-20 minutes at 180 C
- These muffins tastes great when they served hot.
- You can also store them for 3-4 days at room temperature.
To get more recipes via Email , Subscribe to our Newsletter . Also follow us on Youtube .