Basic Vanilla Cake is one of the easiest cake that one can make. Christmas bells are ringing all around, and there is nothing better than a traditional vanilla cake to surprise your kids and family. In the Christmas season we make a lot of variety of cakes, and this time try out this easy and simple vanilla flavoured moist cake, everyone will definitely praise you.
Image : Basic Vanilla Cake
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serve for : 2-3
- Self Rising Flour (4 tbsp)
- Castor Sugar (4 tbsp)
- Butter (50 g) /room temperature
- Egg (1)
- Vanilla Essence (1/4 tsp)
- Baking Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Milk (1 tsp)
- Salt (a pinch)
- At first, take butter into a bowl and beat till it becomes moist and soft.
- Now in the butter, add egg and whisk the two ingredients for 2-3 minutes till the mixture becomes a little bit fluffy.
- Then into the mixture, add vanilla essence and stir well.
- Take a strainer. Put self rising flour, castor sugar baking powder and salt together on the strainer. Sieve all the dry ingredients and add into the wet ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients evenly with a spoon or spatula. Make sure no lumps will form.
- When the batter mixes well properly, add milk into the batter and stir again. Combine everything until the batter becomes smooth.
- Now take an oven proof bowl and grease with butter.
- Add the batter into the bowl and set evenly.
- Put the bowl into microwave and bake for 20-25 minutes in 180 C .
- When done take the bowl out from the microwave and let it cool down for few minutes.
- Then flip the bowl and place the cake on a plate.
- Decorate and serve with fresh cherry.
Take butter into a bowl
Beat for 2-3 minutes
Add egg and whisk until the mixture becomes fluffy
Add vanilla essence and stir
Put self raisin flour, castor sugar, baking powder and salt into a strainer and sieve them
Add into the wet ingredients and mix everything with a spatula
Mix until the batter becomes soft
Put the batter into an oven proof bowl
Bake for 20-25 minutes in 180 C
- Don’t bake for more than 25 minutes, or it will get burn from inside.
To get more recipes via Email , Subscribe to our Newsletter . Also follow us on Youtube .