Radish or Muli is one of my personal favorite . I have tried a lots of variety of dishes with muli and here is one of my unique family recipe for you . Usually we throw the wastage of the leaves of Radish, but here we are making the dish without wasting the left over parts of Radish with very few ingredients which are easily available in our kitchen . Its works as a very delicious side dish for your lunch menu.
Image : Radish Potato Mustard Curry
- Serve for – 2
- Preparation Time – 10 minutes
- Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- Total Time – 30 minutes
- Radish [Muli] (1 medium size) /cut into Sticks
- Potato (1 medium size) /cut into sticks
- Radish Leaves’s Stick (1 cup) /cut into sticks
- Mustard Paste (3 tbsp)
- Green Chilli (1)
- Nigella Seeds [kalonji] (1/2 tsp) /for tempering
- Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- Turmeric (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
Add in Green chilli and Kalonji.
Add in Potatoes.
Add in Radish and Radish leaves Sticks.
Add in Red chilli Powder, Salt and Turmeric.
Stir them very well.
Add in Sugar. Mix them well and cover with a lead.
Open the lead.
Add in Mustard paste and mix well.
Your dish is ready to serve.
- Make sure that you have boiled the Radish leaves sticks, or it will taste bitter.
- Do not cook the Mustard paste for too long. It will make your dish bitter.
- Serve the dish with hot steamy Rice.