Potato Egg Sandwich is a tasty wholesome idea of breakfast or quick snack. It has the goodness of egg and the deliciousness of potato. For all the potato lovers like me, it will be a great start of your day with this tasty potato egg sandwich.
Image : Potato Egg Sandwich
- Preparation Time : 20 minutes
- Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 50 minutes
- Serve For : 2
- Potato (2 medium size)
- Egg (2) /hard-boiled
- Bread Slices (4)
- Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil (2 tbsp)
- Butter (2-3 tbsp)
- Cumin Seeds (2 pinch) /for tempering
- Onion (1 medium size) /chopped
- Tomato (1 small size) /chopped
- Grated Ginger (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves (2 tbsp)
- If you don’t have sandwich griller, then you can also make them on tawa.
- Serve these crispy sandwiches hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Video Recipe :