This Christmas surprise your kids with this instant Strawberry Jelly cups. Christmas is incomplete without lots of jelly and candy, and now you can make them at home within a few minutes. Also involve your kids while making this delicious jelly , they will enjoy it a lot. To make this, we only need two simple ingredients and only 20 minutes .
Image : Instant Strawberry Jelly
- Preparation Time : 0 minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 20 minutes
- Serve For : 2-4
- Instant Strawberry Jelly Mix or Gelatine Mix (4 tbsp)
- Water (200 ml)
- To make this instant strawberry jelly cups, take 200 ml of water into a saucepan and boil .
- While the water is boiled, put off the heat and let it cool down for 2 minutes.
- Now add the instant strawberry jelly mix into the hot water and stir until the mixture fully dissolved into the water.
- To set the jelly, take moist moulds and put the mixture into them.
- Set the jelly for 10 minutes at room temperature and then refrigerate them for another 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out from refrigerator and separate the jelly from the moulds and flip into a plate. Your jelly is ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh fruits or custard.
Boil water in a saucepan
Add instant strawberry jelly mix
Stir until the mixture fully dissolve into water
Put the mixture into moist moulds
Set them for 10 minutes at room temperature
Now refrigerate for 10-15 minutes
Take them out from refrigerator and separate from the moulds
- Do not shake while the jelly is setting down.
- You can also make sugar jelly candy with this jelly by cutting the jelly into small pieces and roll up into sugar.