Chicken Curry with Potato is an authentic Bengali recipe. It has a delicious flavour and mouth-watering taste and also very easy to make recipe.
Image : Potato Chicken Curry
- Preparation Time – 15 minutes
- Cooking Time – 35 minutes
- Total Time – 50 minutes
- Serve For – 2
- Chicken (400 gms) /with bone
- Potato (2 medium size) /cut into cubes
- Curd (2 tbsp)
- Turmeric Powder
- Mustard Oil (5 tbsp)
- Onion (2 medium size) /sliced
- Tomato (1 medium size) /chopped
- Ginger (1 tsp) /finely grated
- Garlic (5-6 cloves) /finely grated
- Cumin Powder (1 tsp)
- Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- Whole Green chilli (2)
- Whole Garam masala [Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves] (1 tsp) /for tempering
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
Add potatoes into the oil and fry.
When its done put them aside.
Add in Whole Garam Masala.
Add in salt and turmeric powder.
Add in Ginger and Garlic.
Add in cumin powder, red chilli powder and whole green chilli.
Add potato in the gravy and mix.
Add the marinated Chicken.
Cover them with a lead.
- Serve your dish with hot steamed rice.