In the morning when you are feeling hungry and craving for something different to please your tummy and taste buds, my instant easy to make Bread Jam Rolls are the perfect breakfast to start your morning and boost your day. It will surely please your morning sweet tooth.
Image : Bread Jam Roll
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Cooking Time : 5 minutes
- Total Time : 10 minutes
- Serve for : 1
- Brown Bread (3 slices)
- Strawberry or Mixed Fruit Jam (2 tbsp)
- Butter (1 tsp)
- Sugar (1 tbsp)
- To prepare the bread for the roll, neatly cut the edges of the bread slices with a sharp knife.
- Now with a rolling-pin, roll over the bread slices and make them thin.
- Then spread jam over the bread evenly.
- Its time to roll on. Hold one side of the slice carefully and keep rolling till the other side. Make sure that the edges of the slice sticks together.
- Now in a pan, heat 1 tsp of butter. When the butter is melted, put the bread rolls into the pan carefully and cook for a while on a low flame.
- When one side is done, flip the roll and grill another side for 1 minute.
- In a plate, spread sugar. Put the rolls over the sugar and keep rolling on.
- Your instant bread jam roll is ready to eat.
Cut the edges of the bread slices
Roll the slices with a rolling-pin
Spread jam evenly over the slice
Roll the bread
Make sure the edges sticks together
Melt butter in a pan
Grill the rolls
Grill the other side
Roll over sugar
- You can also use white bread instead of brown bread to make the roll.
- You can use any flavour of jam you like.