Prawn is one of my all time favorite item and for that reason I am very experimental with prawns. Prawn Balls can be made in various ways and today we are making Crispy Prawn Balls which are perfect for your evening brunch with a cup of Tea or Coffee.
Image : Crispy Prawn Balls
- Preparation Time : 15 minutes
- Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- Total Time :25 minutes
- Makes : 10 balls
- Prawn (small size 100 gms)
- Rice Flour (1 tsp)
- All Purpose Flour [Maida] (1 1/2 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Green Chilli (1) /Chopped
- Vegetable Oil (6 tbsp) /for deep-frying
- At first peel and de-vein the prawns and wash them with cold water.
- Now separate 10-12 prawns and put the rest of them into a blender and make a paste.
- Take a bowl and put rice flour, all-purpose flour, salt, chopped green chillis and prawn paste into the bowl and mix them all together very well with a spatula.
- Now take a small portion of the mixture and flatten it on your palm and put one prawn in the middle and make a round ball.
- When all the balls are ready heat oil in a deep pan and put the prawn balls one by one.
- Fry them on low heat and keep turning them frequently .
- After few minutes when it turns into golden brown color put them off from the pan and soak the excess oil into a paper towel.
- Your Crispy Prawn Balls are ready to serve.
Put all the ingredients in a bowl
Mix them very well
Put one prawn into a small portion of the mixture
Give a round shape
Make all the balls
Put into pan one by one
Turns to golden brown
And your dish is ready to serve
- Serve your prawn balls with green or red chutney.