Being an Indian our everyday morning is incomplete without a steaming cup of tea, and if there is a cup of Punjabi Masale Wali Chai what else do we need for the rest of the day. I am personally not a tea lover , but if it comes to the masala chai I cannot ignore it at all. So lets see how easily and quickly we can make this Masala Tea.
Image : Punjabi Masala Tea
- Preparation Time : 2 minutes
- Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- Total Time : 12 minutes
- Serve For : 1
- Milk (1/2 cup)
- Water (1/2 cup)
- Sugar (2 tsp)
- Tea Leaves (2 tsp)
- Green Cardamom (2)
- Cloves (2)
- Ginger (1/2 tsp) / grated
- To prepare Punjabi Style Masala Chai first we need to put 1/2 a cup of water into the pan and let it boil for few seconds on a high heat.
- Now reduce the heat and add Tea leaves into the boiling water and boil for another few seconds.
- Then add sugar and stir them until they dissolve into the water.
- When the water become dark red its time to add the milk into the water and stir them very well.
- Now slightly crush the whole Garam masala i.e cardamom and cloves and add them into the tea mixture.
- Add grated ginger and give a stir.
- Now boil all the ingredients for 2 – 3 minutes on a medium heat and they will give a very nice flavour to your tea.
- When its ready strain the Tea with a strainer and serve hot.
Add Tea leaves into the boiling water.
Add Cardamom and Cloves.
Add grated Ginger.
Stir all the ingredients.
Wait for a boil.
- The more you boil your tea with all the ingredients the flavour will increase more.
- Serve your tea steaming hot.