Cookie is originally an American baked food . It was invented in the United States but gradually became very popular all over the world. Today we are going to make a very easy to cook 1 minute Choco Nut Cookie recipe which has a delicious flavor and chewy texture. You can find the picture of the final product in the image below .
Image : Choco Nut Cookies Recipe
- Makes – 4 cookies
- Preparation Time- 2 minutes
- Baking Time- 1 minute
- Total Time- 3 minutes
- All purpose Flour [Maida] (5 tbsp)
- Powdered Sugar (4 tbsp)/ granulated sugar powder
- Cocoa Powder (2 tsp)
- Butter (1 tbsp)
- Milk (4 tbsp)
- Vanilla essence (¼ tsp)
- Pistachios (1 tsp)/finely chopped
- Cashew nut (4)
- Raisin (4)
- Add all purpose flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, butter, milk and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl and mix them very well to make a soft dough.
- Now take a microwave safe bowl and grease it slightly with butter.
- Put a small quantity of the cookie mixture in the bowl. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios and put some cashew and raisin over it.
- Now put the bowl into the microwave and bake it for 1 minute in 800 watts .
- After its done remove it from microwave and let it cool down for a few minutes.
- Invert the cookie into a plate and serve .
- Never bake the cookies for more than a minute or otherwise it will burn .
- It remains soft when you remove it from the microwave, but gets hard when it cools down.
- It has a chewy texture.
- You can also add chocolate chips as topping.
- Do not microwave the cookies on a plate. Make sure you are making them in a bowl so it takes the shape of the container in which it is cooked .
Hope you liked the tutorial. To get the latest cookie recipes , Subscribe to our Newsletter and Follow us on Youtube .
1 thought on “Choco Nut Cookies – Easy to make 1 minute Cookie Recipe”
Thank you for the recipe . I will try this out .