Vegetable Yogurt Salad is another version of raita. I am personally a huge fan of raita, but I always put more and more veggies in it, and once developed this recipe, this also become very popular in my family as salad. So I thought of sharing my yummy recipe with you which may be takes a while to prepare but tastes very delicious. And for the curd and lots of veggies I have used in this salad, it becomes very healthy also. See more salad recipes here.
Image : Vegetable Yogurt Salad
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- Making Time : 2-3 minutes
- Total Time : 12 minutes
- Serve For : 2-3
- Yogurt (1/4 cup)
- Onion (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Tomato (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Cabbage (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Carrot (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Cucumber (2 tbsp) /sliced
- Black Pepper Powder (1/4th tsp)
- Powdered Sugar (1 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, add yogurt and beat for a while.
- Now in the yogurt, mix pepper powder, salt, sugar powder and stir everything with a spoon.
- When the yogurt dressing is done, add sliced onion, carrot, cabbage, tomato and cucumber into the dressing and mix all the ingredients with a spoon very well.
- After the mixture is done, you can keep it into refrigerator for 30 minutes and then use it, or if you don’t have that much of time, use it immediately .
- Before serving, sprinkle some black pepper powder over the salad.
Take yogurt into a bowl
Add pepper powder
Add sugar powder
Add all the vegetables, sliced onion, carrot, cabbage, tomato and cucumber
Mix everything with a spoon evenly
- Serve with pulao, biriyani or with your regular meal.