Egg Noodles is an Indo-Chinese dish which is easy to prepare at home for dinner or heavy snacks. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare this delicious fast food. If we can add some vegetables with this yummy preparation, nothing could be better than this. Noodles or Chowmeins are kids favourite one, and this is a tasty way to convince them for eating vegetables. This hakka noodles preparation has the taste of eggs and noodles with the benefits of veggies. It is also a very quick dish for your holidays or vacations.
Image : Egg Noodles
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serve For : 2
- Noodles or Chownein ( 1 packet )
- Eggs (2)
- Carrots (1 small or 1/2 cup)
- Green Beans (1/2 cup)
- Green Peas (2 tbsp)
- Capsicum (1 small)
- Green Chilli (2)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Butter (1/2 tsp)
- Vegetable Oil (2-3 tbsp)
- Boil water in a wide pan with a little oil and salt. When water starts boiling, add the noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes stirring occasionally or as instructed in the pack. Make sure not to over cook the noodles.
- Drain the water completely and run cold water through the noodles to prevent it from sticking together. Add a tsp of oil and toss noodles. Keep it aside.
- Break 2 eggs in a bowl. Beat them with little salt.
- Heat oil in a wok or a wide pan. Scramble the eggs and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add more oil. Now add chopped beans and carrots in the oil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add peas and capsicum pieces into the pan. Add salt and cook until all the veggies become soft.
- Once the veggies are done, add boiled noodles and stir fry for 2 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, add scrambled eggs. Mix with the noodles well.
- Add pepper powder and butter.
- Mix everything very well and switch off the flame.
Boil the noodles, drain water and keep aside
Take 2 eggs, beat with some salt
Spread over a wide pan
Scrambled the egg
Add chopped carrots and beans in oil
Add peas and capsicum
Add salt and cook them until all the veggies are become soft
Add boiled noodles
Add scrambled eggs
Mix well and add butter and pepper powder
- You can also add cabbage, spring onions or any veggies of your choice.
- Make sure that you do not over cook the vegetables.
- Serve hot with ketchup.