Smoothies are a very healthy and yummy option to start a day with. The best part of having smoothie is, you can have them in any time of the day to please your hunger. This Banana Butterscotch Smoothie is the favourite one of mine. It takes a few minutes to prepare and your kids will also like to have this.
Image : Banana Butterscotch Smoothie
- Preparation Time : 2 minutes
- Making Time : 3 minutes
- Total Time : 5 minutes
- Serve : 1 glass
- Banana (2 medium size)
- Butterscotch Syrup (4 tbsp)
- Milk (2 cups)
- Honey (1 tbsp)
- Peal and cut the banana into slices.
- Add cold milk in a blender. Then add the banana slices.
- Put butterscotch syrup into the blender.
- Lastly add honey.
- Blend for approximately 1 minute or until all the ingredients combined well and become a smooth texture.
- Place on a serving glass and put some butterscotch syrup on the top. Serve fresh.
Add milk in a blender
Add sliced banana
Add butterscotch syrup
Your smoothie is ready to serve
- You can also add some cinnamon powder as per your taste.
- You can have the smoothie by adding ice cream.