Parshe with mustard sauce is a typical bengali dish. It’s a delicious preparation of fish. Parshe fish has a melt in mouth buttery texture, and this preparation with mustard improves the taste of the fish. It will definitely increase your bong appetite .
Image : Parshe With Mustard Sauce
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serve For : 2
- Parshe Fish (2)
- Mustard Oil (4 tbsp)
- Black Cumin Seeds or Kala Jeera (1/2 tsp)
- Mustard Paste (4 tbsp)
- Mustard Sauce (2 tbsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Turmeric Powder ( 1/2 tsp)
- Whole Green Chilli (1)
- Sugar (1/4 tsp)
Add the fish into oil and fry them until golden brown
Take them out from the pan and set aside
Add black cumin seeds for tempering
Add green chilli
Add mustard paste
Add mustard sauce
Add the fishes and cook for 5 minutes
- Do not cook the mustard paste for too long, it will become bitter.
- Serve your dish with hot steamed rice.