In India, offering desserts after meal to our guests is like our chivalry, and in the festivals of India its very common to make sweets or halwa at our home. And in your everyday life also, you can cook this easy to make indian dessert to impress your family and beloved once. This time if you are making this delicious Kaju Mawa Halwa, then your guests and family will surely compliment you.
Image : Kaju Mawa Halwa
- Preparation Time : 15 minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 35 minutes
- Serve for : 8-10
- Cashew Nuts (200 gms) /powdered
- Mawa (300 gms)
- Sugar (2 cups)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Cardamom Powder ( few pinch)
- Almonds /for garnishing
- At first dry grind the cashew nuts.
- Then grate the mawa.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan, add milk and grated mawa at the same time into the pan.
- Keep stirring them on a low heat.
- Now add sugar into the mixture, mix well and stir continuously .
- When the sugar and mawa dissolves into milk and makes a thick paste like consistency, then add powdered cashew nuts,
- Meanwhile, add cardamom powder and stir constantly.
- While stirring the mixture, make sure it does not stick on the bottom of the pan.
- After few minutes, when the mixture leaving oil and does not sticking to the edges of the pan, your halwa is ready to serve.
Add milk into a heavy bottom pan
Mix them well and stir continuously
Add sugar into the mixture
When the mixture becomes thick, add powdered cashew
Add cardamom powder
when the mixture leaving oil and does not sticking to the edges of the pan, your halwa is ready
- Serve your halwa cold, and you can also refrigerate them for 3-4 days.