Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day , and when it comes to Honey Bread and Caramelized Banana, your morning will become a perfect one and its sweet honey bunny flavour makes your mood happy for the whole day. It’s a very tasty and healthy breakfast for your kids also.
Image : Toasted Honey Bread with Caramelized Banana
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- Total Time : 15 minutes
- Serve For : 1
- White Bread (2 pieces) /cut into triangle
- Honey (2 tbsp)
- Banana (1) /sliced
For Toasting Bread
- First you have to cut the bread in triangle shape by cutting it from the middle.
- Then apply honey on both sides of the bread slices by a spatula.
- Now heat a tawa and put the bread slices on it and toast them on a medium heat.
- When one side is done flip the bread slices and cook the other side.
- After it becomes golden brown, its done.
For Caramelized Banana
- Slice the Banana and put honey over them and mix.
- Now put the banana slices on a pan very carefully one by one and cook on low heat.
- When bubbles coming out of them and it becomes softer flip them very carefully.
- After some time put off the heat and put the banana slices over the toasted bread and serve hot.
Apply honey on the bread slice
Toast them on a medium heat
When one side done, flip them
Put honey over sliced bananas
Mix them gently
Put them on a pan and cook on low flame
Flip them and when become soft put off the flame and serve
- Handle banana slices very carefully or it will become mushy.
- Serve hot.