Spaghetti or Pasta is one of the most favourite item of kids and teenagers, and it does not take too much time to cook. As I love spicy food, I made them with a spicy touch, and it really tastes so yummy.
Image : Spicy Spaghetti with Red Sauce
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 35 minutes
- Serve for : 1
- Spaghetti (1 cup) /boiled
- Vegetable Oil (2 tbsp)
- Red Onion (1 cup) /sliced
- Capsicum (1/2 cup) /diced
- Soy Sauce (1 tsp)
- Red Chilli Garlic Sauce (2 tsp)
- Red Pepper Sauce (10 drops)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper Powder (2 pinch)
Put onion and saute them for a minute
Add soy sauce
Add chilli garlic sauce
Add few drops of red pepper sauce
Stir them well
Add the boiled spaghetti
Add a pinch of black pepper powder and mix
- Boil the spaghetti very well until they cook completely. This is the most time-consuming part of the recipe. The spaghetti I am using here it takes almost 25 minutes to get boil.
- Do not put the red pepper sauce more than mentioned here, because it gives a lot of spiciness in a few drops.