Sandwiches are always considered as the best evening snacks for your family and kids, and kids always demands for different stuffings and variety. Onion Cheese Sandwich is one of the easiest one to make and it will definitely satisfy your taste buds.
Image : Grilled Onion Cheese Sandwich
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- Total Time : 20 minutes
- Serve for : 2
- Bread (4 pieces)
- Onion (1 cup) /sliced
- Grated Cheese (4 tbsp)
- Chilli Sauce (1 tbsp)
- Red Chilli Garlic Sauce (1 tbsp)
- Vegetable Oil (1 tbsp)
- Red Chilli Powder (1/8 tsp)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
First add sliced onion in the heated oil
Add salt, red chilli powder and stir
Apply Green Chilli Sauce on Bread slice
Apply Red Chilli Garlic Sauce on another
Spread grated cheese
Then apply caramelised onion
Apply another layer of grated cheese
Cover with another bread slice
Greece the sandwich grill and put the sandwiches over it
Close it and wait for them to cook
Your Grilled Onion Cheese Sandwich is ready to serve
- Do not slice the onion too thin or they will get melt easily while cooking and become mushy.
- You can also use tomato ketchup instead of Red Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- If you don’t have griller you can make them on tawa also.
- Serve these crispy sandwiches hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.