Gobi Pakora or Cauliflower Pakoda or Phulkopir Bora is a tasty deep-fried snacks. This pakoras are made with small florets of cauliflower dipped into a thick batter. Winter season is incomplete without this crunchy and delicious fritters. You can also search for more Pakora recipes like Coriander Pakora, Eggplant Pakora, Pumpkin Flower Pakora, Coconut Pakora and many more.
Image : Gobi Pakora
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- Total Time : 20 minutes
- Serve for : 3-4
- Cauliflower (1 small) /cut into small florets
- All Purpose Flour or Maida (4 tbsp)
- Gram Flour or Besan (2 tbsp)
- Rice Flour (1 tbsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Red Chilli Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Chilli Flacks (1/2 tsp)
- Oil (for deep-frying)
Blanch the cauliflower pieces into hot water for 10 minutes
Take all the ingredients for batter
Make a thick batter by adding water
Dip the pieces into batter and coat them well
Deep fry them
Fry them until golden brown
Drain oil and serve hot
- Make sure the batter is thick enough to coat the cauliflower pieces.
- Do not cut the cauliflower pieces too big.
- Serve hot with tea or coffee.