Everyone of us are familiar with the popular and finger licking delicious dish Paneer butter masala, but the word butter may sound scary for us in our hectic and unhealthy lifestyle. Today I am giving a simple and comparatively healthy recipe to all health freak people with no compromise with the taste, which we can call Paneer NO Butter Masala.
- Serve for- 2
- Preparation Time- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time- 30 minutes
- Total Time- 45 minutes
- Paneer or Cottage Cheese(100 gms)/cut into cubes
- Sunflower oil (2 tbsp)
- Onion (1 medium size)/finely chopped
- Tomato (1 medium size)/finely chopped
- Red chilli powder (½ tsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Garam masala powder (½ tsp)
- Ginger paste (½ tsp)
- Garlic paste (½ tsp)
- Cashew paste (1 tsp)
- Tomato puree (2 tbsp)
- Kasuri Methi or Dried Fenugreek leaf (½ tsp)
After stirring the onions add in chopped tomatoes.
Add in Red chilli powder, Coriander powder, Garam masala powder, Turmeric and salt.
Add in Ginger-Garlic paste.
Pour the mixture in a blender and add some water.
Add in Cashew paste.
Add in the Paneer cubes.
Lastly add in Kasuri Methi or dried Fenugreek leaves.
- You can serve the dish with Jeera Rice, Pulao, Paratha or roti.