Kidney Beans, also known as Rajma, is a well-known pulse that is extensively used all over the world in the preparation of variety of dishes, particularly in rice, curries, salads and toppings. It not only tastes good, but very healthy also. If you are tired of convincing your kids to eat Rajma curry, you can definitely try with this Mayonnaise dressing Salad, they will love it for sure. This salad is sure to impress your guests and its easy to make too.
Image : Kidney Beans Salad with Mayonnaise Dressing
- Preparation Time : 5 minutes
- Making Time : 5 minutes
- Total Time : 10 minutes
- Serve for : 2
- Kidney Beans or Rajma (1 cup) /boiled
- Mayonnaise (3 tbsp)
- Cabbage (1/2 cup) /cut into strips
- Onion (2 tbsp) /chopped
- Oregano (1/4 tsp)
- Chilli flakes (1/2 tsp)
- Black Pepper Powder ( 1/8 tsp)
- Salt (1/8 tsp or to taste)
Add Mayonnaise in a bowl
Add Onion and mix them well
Add Kidney beans
Add Chilli flakes
Add Black Pepper Powder
Mix all the ingredients very well and serve
- For boiling the kidney beans, soak them in cold water for few hours or over night, then boil them in pressure cooker. It takes a quite long time to boil, so you have to be very sure that for making salad , kidney beans must have to be tender and soft.
- You can serve this salad for your guests or your family or children, they will compliment you for sure.
- Here I am using small kidney beans. For making salad small kidney beans are ideal and makes tastier than bigger ones.